leonprimroseleonprimrose

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

IQTester IQTester

neat idea. i like the music. I doubt it's more accurate than the hundred other ones online though. neat though :)

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

addictive

lol that's a very addictive game. love it.
BTW 665277.9ft BEAT THAT!

Multitask Multitask

Very cool

and frikkin hard once you start adding the 4th game in aha I got up to 114

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

very nice

beat it. took me a bit though. definitely challenging. I enjoyed it. I like the little tricks to each puzzle and boss. had a lot of fun. didn't completely understand the ending but I liked the concept :)

Towering Forever Towering Forever

Very good a little easy though

Very cool idea but if you focus on towers the game is a bit on the easy side. by level 15 my frontline towers (before the little hill area) were maxed out and I was focusing only on upgrading tower damage. it got to a point where I was so retardedly powerful that it was a rare thing that anything got passed my frontline. lol fun but I got a little tired of it by 31 :P

Burger Builder Burger Builder

dammit now I'm hungry

lol fun. a bit on the easy side but I enjoyed it a lot. but goddammit now I want a burger!

Ether War Ether War

short but cool

very cool I had fun playing this. Good music and fun to play. unfortunately it's very short and kind of easy. Although I did enjoy my second time through just going to max out everything lol now that's pretty ridiculous.

Maverick Maverick

lol you ass

Interesting idea. working through it and finally getting to the 15th level then being told to go back was a bit asinine XD then the ending was enraging, but in a funny way so I'll forgive it. It did get a bit old after a while and I'll probably never play it again but it was worth playing once.

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

lol lvl9

damn zombie goku man :P I'll get him next time. nice job

A Rather Warlike Adventur A Rather Warlike Adventur

garbage

dumb game in general. showing as a movie but it's actually a game. This has absolutely nothing going for it.. and is it even possible to pass level 2?

MentalAtom responds: